- Personal Data: We collect personal data like name, email address, and contact details when you subscribe to our newsletter or interact with our services.
- Usage Data: Usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
The information we collect is utilized in various ways:
- To Provide and Maintain our Service
- To Notify You about Changes to Our Service
- To Allow You to Participate in Interactive Features of Our Service When You Choose to Do So
- To Provide Customer Support
- To Gather Analysis or Valuable Information So That We Can Improve Our Service
- To Monitor the Usage of Our Service
- To Detect, Prevent and Address Technical Issues
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties. However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
- Control: You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.